The design of a new custom home is for most folks a dream come true and the most challenging of all projects. The question "Where does we start?" is followed by a flood of real decisions
that must be made:
- What style of Architecture do we prefer?
- What general layout works best for us?
- How many rooms do we need?
- Media Room or Workout room?
- Standard or Green materials and construction methods?
- When should we talk to a contractor?
- How long will it take to get building permits?
- What other approvals do we need to get prior to construction?
There is not substitute for a good design, experience, an understanding of structure and knowledge of construction. These are talents I bring to the table to
insure you are completely satisfied with your new home.
Click on an image below or select one from the project list to the left under the heading "New Construction"